500 sheets per ream, 5 reams per carton:
with pallet or without pallet
White color and a3 size office paper
High quality100% wood pulpofficepaper
100% wood pulp
80gsm, 75gsm, 70gsm
500 sheets per ream, 5/10 reams per carton(box)
No jam in photocopy machine
No double feed
Stay flat after copying
Leave no dust in the copy-machine
Nice appearance-white and clean
Nice touch-smooth and bulky
No see through-print both sides
Been developed for: Photocopy Machines, Laser Printers, Ink-jet Printers, Fax Machines
ream packing and design:
Specifications on Copy Paper
Smoothness (2 sides average) ≥
packaging and shipping:
1. Good feeding effect: Precise control on moisture during production guarantees the flattening
of paper in copying and reduces jamming.
2. Distinct copying: Smooth surface makes for copying of original colors. The copy looks like originals.
4. Being white and bright: with high-quality material and advanced techniques, the paper is high inwhiteness
and brightnessand improves distinctness in copying.
5. Longer working life of copy machines: neat cutting reduces the dust in paper. Smooth surface reducesthe
machines from wearing and maintaining.
6. Double-copying, and economic: high-quality material makes the paper with good opacity. Double-copying
still has good effect.
7. 500 sheets in one ream: we guarantee 500 sheets of high quality paper in one standard ream
We are the professional copy paper manufacture. We have been exporting to many countries all around the world from year 2007. Our main market is south American, middle east, African and Euro. Our monthly volume is about 600 tons. We will welcome the customer from all over the world come to visit our factory. We will do our best in the service, quality and delivery.
1. Can you do customer package?
Yes. OEM is available. But there will be some extra charge. This only charge once.
2. What is the MOQ?
Min order quantity is one 20ft container.
3. What is the lead time?
Usually we can finish production within 20 days after get deposit.
4. Are you a factory?
Yes. We are the manufacture. We do cutting and packing.